MARINE SERVICE TECHNICIAN Featured
The Great Outdoors Marine
PO BOX 130, LAVALETTE, WV
Marine Service Technician
The Great Outdoors Marine – Huntington, WV
The Great Outdoors Marine, ranked one of the Top 100 Boat dealers in the US, is looking to fill a position for an experienced Marine Technician that can provide quality and professional service to our customers’ marine products.
- Have experience as a Marine Technician
- Genuinely care about customer service and have a desire to take care of
the customer’s needs
- Have willingness and ability to learn
- Have determination to succeed
- Be able to work independently and efficiently
- Be enthusiastic
- Perform timely service work and document all work completed
- Excel at what they do
- Always be looking to better themselves
- Attend continuing education and training from Mercury, Yamaha, and Honda, to become and remain certified (school expense being covered by employer)
- Troubleshoot, diagnose, and repair outboard and I/O motors, boats, and trailers
- Efficiently perform service right the first time
- Install accessories
- Look for upsells on every service job
- Communicate in a professional, timely, and accurate way to customers and fellow employees
We are the largest boat dealer in West Virginia, and a Marine Industry Certified Dealer. We offer paid vacations and holidays, health insurance, 401(K), profit sharing, and efficiency bonuses for technicians.
Compensation is dependent on skills and experience.
Visit our website at www.thegreatoutdoorsmarine.com to learn more about our company.
No phone calls or visits please.
Do not contact this company in solicitation of any product or service.