Are you looking for an exciting local opportunity in the Charleston area? Manpower of WV is seeking an Data Entry Specialist for a regional employer in the Charleston area.
Manpower is currently seeking a Data Entry Specialist to join our growing team! We are looking for an efficient and dependable administrative professional with strong a data entry background to provide administrative support to our Collections team. Professionalism, attention to detail, strong computer skills are required. This role requires the ability to work independently and in a timely manner.
- Perform basic management of electronic files (i.e., print, copy, transfer and delete).
- Access information from a computer and/or maintains a computer database.
- Enters data for envelopes, labels, form letters and correspondence.
- Formats and produce documents.
- Detects and correct errors.
- Other tasks as assigned
Requirements for Consideration:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Background in data entry
- Strong computer skills
- Experience with word processing, spreadsheets, database or other software on a computer
- Experience with basic office equipment (including a photocopy machine, facsimile machine, binding machine, etc.) and has the ability to follow instructions.
Candidates must be able to successfully pass a Federal/State background check and a pre-employment drug test
Who is Manpower?
Locally owned, but globally connected, Manpower is a full-service staffing and human resources company that provides thousands of jobs every year across West Virginia, Ohio and Kentucky. Manpower provides recruitment and assessment, training and development, career management, outsourcing and workforce solutions across the region.
For more information on exciting local employment opportunities and to register with us, please visit www.Manpower.com or follow us on Facebook at Manpower WV.
Manpower is an EEO/AA/ADA/Veterans employer